I am extremely bad at promoting new stuff here – please Facebook friend me, that’s where I post my news. In the mean time! – Here’s some upcoming or recent stuff with some lovely people.
- 29 May – Cambridge, Anglia Ruskin University – Carla Rees and I will perform my work A walk I do at the TENOR conference. More info here : TENOR conference, May 2016
- 11 May, London – London premiere of A walk I do for quartertone alto flute, live text animation and live audio processing. Composed for Carla Rees, funded by Britten-Pears Foundation. At The Forge, Camden, London. More info here: A Walk I Do
- 27 April, De Montfort University, Leicester, I’m curating a concert at De Montfort University with rarescale: flautist Carla Rees and Michael Oliva on electronics (and composer). We’ll play A walk I do, my new work for Carla and others.
- 26 April, New School, New York. Pianist Daniel Schreiner will perform my Making Place for live instrument, live text animation and audio processing. Organised and coached by Madeleine Shapiro, with Ryan Anselmi.
- 22 November 2015: Maja Cerar performing the violin version of Making Place at Stony Brook University, NY, with Doug Geers on electronics
- 4 November 2015: Paul Roe performing Paul’s Walk in Dublin, with recorder player, Laouise O’Brien. More info here.